Morrow County Parks has worked hard to keep park user fees at a very reasonable price. We do everything we can to keep these down while offering service and amenities to stretch your dollar. We will continue to make this effort, but due to park operating expenses increasing along with issues arising at the park, Morrow County Parks will see an increase in park user fees and changes in reservation policy starting January 1, 2012.
Notice: Parks do not accept debit or credit cards on site.
Reservation Policy (effective January 1, 2012)
- Reservation Payment due in FULL at time of Reservation
- If reservation canceled within 72 hour of the day of your exact arrival date, Morrow County retains the option to keep your reservation, transaction fee and/or first night/day use fee (if any)
- Guests check-in in at park need to state there length of stay and pay amount amount due in full at time of check-in at park.
- Rates are a per INDIVIDUAL UNIT fee per site (additional units/vehicles will incur additional fee)
- Check-In Time: 2:00 pm (unless other arrangement have been made)
- Check-Out Time: 12:00pm (site to be cleared to accommodate new arrivals, unless other arrangements have been made.)
- NO REFUNDS will be issued at park, refund/s of any kind will be processed by Morrow County Public Works Office in Lexington, Oregon.
Public Works Fee Schedule
Park Fees - for any single type of RV, tent, camper or vehicle as of 1/1/12
Parks do not accept debit or credit cards on site.
Anson Wright Park, Cutsforth Park and Morrow County Off Highway Vehicle Park, also known as OHV Park.
Cancellations: If you cancel within 72 hours of the day of your exact arrival date, Morrow County retains the option to keep your reservation, transaction fee and or first night/day use fee (if any) Full payment of entire stay is required at time of the reservation scheduling.
|Per Day||Per Week||Per Month|
|Cabins||OHV Park A Frame (10x16)||$45.00||$315.00||n/a|
|Cabins||Anson Wright (14x14)||$45.00||$270.00||n/a|
|Juniper Cabin Rental||(20x14)||$80.00||$480.00||n/a|
|Full hook-ups||(water, sewer and electric)||$21.00||$126.00||$462.00|
|Partial hook-up||(water and electric)||$18.00||$108.00||$396.00|
|Water only hook-up||$15.00||$90.00||$330.00|
|Dry Camp or Primitive||$12.00||$72.00||$265.00|
|Over six (6) People||$1.00 per person|
|Excluding children twelve (12) years of age and under|
|Sewage dump fee||$10.00|
|Extra Vehicle||$2.00 per day|
|Wood per rik||$10.00|
Free (Registered campers)
|Cutsforth Park Horse Pens||$3.00 per head per day|
|Day Use/Parking Fee||$2.00 per day or $10.00 season pass|
|4-H Building||$50.00 per day plus $50.00 refundable cleaning deposit|
(Cutsforth Park Reserved for large groups)
|$25.00 per day|
|$25.00 per day|
|OHV Large Group Site
(Max 10 units)
|$12.00 per unit|
|Propane||$3.00 per gallon|
|Propane five (5) gallon rental||$5.00 per day, refunable $20.00 deposit|
|Propane lantern with one (1) gallon bottle||$2.00 per day, refundable $20.00 deposit|
|OHV Helmet Rental||$5.00 per day, refundable $20.00 deposit|
|Park Wedding/Reunion facilities rental (all camp sites, buildings and amenities) 50% off of actual cost ONLY if renting the entire park facilities.|
Fires permitted in designated fire rings/pits ONLY. Do not leave unattended. Unattended campfires need to be DEAD OUT. Individuals will be held responsible for fires that get out of control, or are left unattended.
Do you want to make a reservation?